|The Ever After High dolls each come with a diary of the respective character. These diaries are in the shape of bookmarks. Select a character to read their individual diary.|
|You are reading|
the Dragon Games diary of
|Darling Charming - Holly O'Hair - Mira Shards - Poppy O'Hair - Raven Queen|
Rules of Dragon Games
- Field of play must be 200 dragons long, with 2 hoops at either end
- Two teams play, each made up of 3 dragon riders
- 1 winger to score points
- 1 blocker to protect their team's hoop
- 1 swooper to help both offense and defense
- The ball must be dragonproof
- Points are scored when the ball goes through the other team's hoop
- Bonus: Collect floating magic gems for bonus points
- Use of poison apples will result in a penalty!!!
- All players must wear the required uniform—fableous dragon armor!
Note from Poppy:
With all the talent on both Dragon Games teams, the final score is going to be a close shave. Good thing I get to ride Brushfire! We've been practicing acrobatic flying, and she can buzz around that field like a true champion dragon. She's got razor sharp reflexes, too, so we're ready in case the other team tries to pull a trick play. Mostly though, Brushfire is sweet and warm-hearted. Who knew a dragon could be so cuddly?