Magic is a mysterious but powerful force that can change reality itself and be used for both good and evil deeds.
Spells are a set of words that usually rhyme, they are the most common way of employing magic. When a spell is cast, it allows the caster to change reality. Most spells are contained in spell books, such as the Evil Queen's spell book.
Each magic user has a specific color of magic that is unique to them. Raven and the Evil Queen's magic is purple, magenta, and dark purple; Faybelle Thorn's magic is light blue; the Woodland Pixies' magic is purple; and Giles and Milton Grimm's magic is bright green; Baba Yaga's magic is bright green and yellow; and Crystal Winter and the Snow King's is icy blue.
Many objects possess special powers of their own while some creatures use magical items to channel their powers like the wands of Farrah Goodfairy, Crystal Winter, the Snow King, and Coral Witch. Fairy tales are filled with enchanted artifacts such as the Magic Mirror.
Many magical creatures and fairytale characters have magic powers but do not require spells like witches and fairies do. Meeshell Mermaid can control water, Bunny Blanc, Jackie Frost and Northwind can shapeshift, Ashlynn Ella can communicate with animals and Madeline Hatter can do anything as long as she doesn't know it is impossible. Woodland Pixies are also able to heal people simply by touching the place of their injury. When they use their healing power, their hands glow green.
- Freeze Time
- Cause Transformation
- Curse and Hex
- Remove Curses and Hexes
- Bless and grant Wishes
- Energy Blasts
- Manipulate Nature
- Remove Fairy Glamors
- Locking and unlocking
- Enchanting objects
- Shrinking Spell - Time for you to prove your worth, I curse you now to crawl the earth!
- Just say the who you want to be, and that's the you that they will see! - creates a magical aura that will make others see your face as someone else's.
- Object Seeking Spell - To find the item which you seek, just say these words and here's a peek!
- Blast Spell - With this spell I lay waste, the past and seal your fate with a savage blast!
- Mirror Realm Banishing Spell - We cast this spell out to protect, while your deeds you shall reflect, you've failed this spell to overwhelm and are cast into the Mirror Realm
- The Wonderland Curse - You have dared defy my rule, so yours shall be a fate most cruel, from good to bad and bad to worse, on Wonderland I cast this curse
- The Wonderland Curse Removal Spell - From bad to good. To better from worse. From Wonderland, I now remove this curse
- Youth Spell - From old to young, a journey back, to fit in would be prudent, reverse what time's cruel hand has done, make me a high school student
- Dragon Eggs Incubation Spell - Incubation incantation warm with lava imitation
- Dark Dragons Repelling Spell - Dark dragons that attack by night I cast you back till morning light!
- Booking Glass Unlocking Spell - One, two, three, four that booking glass is locked no more!
- Rose Blooming Spell - Two, four, six, eight! Roses bloom, we cannot wait! Winter, spring, summer, fall! Bloom till we can't count them all!
- Fairy Glamor Removing Spell - One, two, three, four! Fairy glamor hide no more!
- Gate Opening Spell - From my toes to my chin, all I desire is for this gate to open and let us in.
- Snow White's Yearbook Spell - The wind blew and the trees shook! I must now have a look at Snow White's Yearbook!
- Cleanup Spell - Clean and bake, create a cake. Clean the floor, crumbs no more.
- Thronework Disappearing Spell - What do you say, what do you know? Look high, look low. Where did Raven's thronework go?
- A view, a sight, a clear crevasse, a pass through glass of distance vast, become to find, form to show whence did shine that lightning blow!
- Locking Spell
- Cooking spells
- Cups Fixing Spell - Fix them up. Fix them up. Cracks begone. Fix these cups.
- Wilting Wings Spell - Wings of beauty, soft and bright, droop and wilt and bring no flight.
- By the power vested in me, by the wild magic sea, two legged shall she be.
- Door Locking Spell
- Disguise Spell
- Seeking Spell on books of Shadow High - Seek now the hidden, not a certain edition, not that shadow unbidden. Seek the cage of the strange, the shelves with the mange where the dangerous spells call home.
- Sensing Spell
- Monster High Transportation Spell - Hook this High where monsters lie, crook that nook of land, find the sand of the beach where creatures reach to seek a peek inside Ever After-wide. Hang my tether on open weather, bolt this shock to the dock on the edge of the notional ocean, and plant me on this land in the lee of an unseen sea.
- Shield Spell
- Silence Spell - A cloak, a shell, a silence spell.
- Compass Enchantment Spell - Be now a kinder finder, make your nature true and fate your school. Bind power to point to steel and joint. Go, become, be one. The seeds are sown, so fuel this lark with spin and arc alone!
- Raven Queen
- Evil Queen
- Baba Yaga
- Candy Witch
- Ginger Breadhouse
- Sea Witch
- Coral Witch
- Milton Grimm
- Giles Grimm
- Snow King
- Crystal Winter