|Chaos keeps people guessing - and that makes this kitty purr...|
|—Kitty in "Kitty's Curious Tale".|
Kitten "Kitty" Cheshire is a 2013-introduced and all-around character. She's the daughter of the Cheshire Cat, the character from Alice's Adventures in Wonderland. In the destiny conflict, Kitty is on the Rebel side because she doesn't want to listen to the rules of destiny. However the only reason why Kitty would want to follow her destiny is most presumably her dream of making her mother proud and to be like her one day - a beautiful, smart master of all things chaotic. Kitty herself would rather keep her affiliation of anything to do with Royal/Rebel sides a secret to just keep everyone guessing. Per their escape to Ever After, all the escaped Wonderlandians transferred from Wonderland High to Ever After High.
AppearanceKitty has long lavender hair pulled into curly high twintails, sleek blue eyes with cat-like pupils and fair skin. She wears maroon lipstick and has pointy blue nails. Normally, Kitty takes on the paler colors of purple to add to most of her clothing. Cat-like attributes and accessories add character to most of her attires.
Kitty enjoys being evasive and tries to get as much quiet, alone time as possible. She normally catnaps around the Enchanted Forest on trees. Unbeknownst to most, Kitty is an avid knitter as she loves yarn. But known to most, Kitty loves a good prank and laugh - she often casts aside how other people are feeling when pulling her pranks, but she is not malevolent at heart nor mean in the least.
- Main article: Alice's Adventures in Wonderland
Her mother is The Cheshire Cat.
Kitty considers Lizzie Hearts her best friend and as close as a sister. Madeline Hatter is her roommate and also a close friend and mediator in times that Kitty takes things too far. She is also good friends with Alistair Wonderland and Bunny Blanc. She seems to consider Cedar Wood as an "almost friend", as shown in Once Upon a Time.
Kitty has a pet caterpillar named Carrolloo and a few cats.
- May 14, 2013: Mattel requests the trademark for Kitty Cheshire.
- May 30, 2013: Kitty Cheshire makes her cartoon debut in "The World of Ever After High".
- Early July, 2013: Kitty Cheshire makes her diary debut in Madeline Hatter's 'Signature - Rebels' diary.
- October 08, 2013: Kitty Cheshire makes her book debut in The Storybook of Legends.
- August 21, 2014: Kitty Cheshire's profile art is revealed in a pre-release copy of the Ever After High Yearbook.
- September 30, 2014: Kitty Cheshire's profile is published on the Ever After High website.
- "Kitty" is probably a name derived from the name of Alice's cats in "Through the Looking-Glass and What Alice Found There", also known as Through the Looking-Glass.