Faybelle Thorn is a 2014-introduced and all-around character. She is part of Sleeping Beauty as the next Dark Fairy, and she is a student at Ever After High. In the destiny conflict, she is on the Royal side out of family honor. When the Evil Queen went on her rampage, she stole the role of Faybelle's mother and cursed the Sleeping Beauty herself. Faybelle wants to return the role to her family and due to their family histories, she holds disdain for Raven Queen.
In English, Faybelle Thorn is voiced by Haviland Stillwell.
Faybelle Thorn is a cheery girl who is looking forward towards her role as villain and is extremely competitive. She is distrustful of Raven Queen because of this, as it was the Evil Queen who stole the role of the villain in Sleeping Beauty from Faybelle's mother. Faybelle can tend to act snide or sarcastic when she's around the people she doesn't share much empathy with.
Faybelle regularly wears a cheerleading outfit. She has platinum blonde hair with an aqua blue streak, which she prefers to wear in a high ponytail. She has a marking around one of her periwinkle gray eyes, grayish skin and small fairy wings.
- Main article: Sleeping Beauty
Her mother is the Dark Fairy from Sleeping Beauty.
She considers Duchess Swan as her best friend. Faybelle hangs around Ginger Breadhouse a lot due to the fact that they were friends since childhood. Both their mothers were boastful of them and Faybelle herself was caught up with being better than Ginger. At this time, she often acts hostile at Ginger if she has beliefs that she isn't properly following her destiny.
She is also roommates with Bunny Blanc.
- November 20, 2013: Mattel requests the trademark for Faybelle Thorn.
- February 08, 2014: Faybelle Thorn is introduced in the preview of The Unfairest of Them All.
- March 25, 2014: Faybelle Thorn makes her book debut in The Unfairest of Them All.
- Late May, 2014: Faybelle Thorn makes her diary debut in Poppy's 'Signature - Rebels' diary.
- March 27, 2015: Faybelle Thorn makes her cartoon debut in "An Hexclusive Invitation".