WHERE THE TEENAGE CHILDREN OF FAMOUS FAIRY TALE FIGURES REWRITE DESTINY!
Ever After High is a media franchise from Mattel that was launched in 2013. Its story revolves around the enchanting teenage descendants of the world's most celebrated fairytale figures as they confront the destiny set forth by their story at high school and either embrace it or reject it.
The Ever After High Wiki strives to be an encyclopedic resource for all things Ever After High and all help is welcome. Just click "edit" at the top of any page to add or correct information, but be sure to follow the editing policies and the house rules. If you have suggestions for improvement or complaints, contact an admin.
Blondie Lockes is the daughter of Goldilocks, the character from the story of The Three Bears. Blondie is very social and a little bubbly. She tends to be indecisive and nitpick about small details due to wanting everything to be "just right". She runs a school blog called Mirror Cast with her "magic mirror", the Ever After High equivalent of a tablet. Read more >
- See who you are most like with the Ever After High Personality Quiz!
- C.A. Cupid has hit stores. Lizzie Hearts, Dexter Charming, and Cedar Wood are up next some time in the upcoming three months.
- The Storybook of Legends, the first ever Ever After High book, has hit stores. The sequel will follow on March 25, 2014, and the third entry will be released on August 8, 2014.
- "Class Confusion" is the latest webisode. The next is scheduled for March 18th.
- The next TV special will air in November of 2014.
A = Apple White
B = Briar BeautyRead more >
So, does anyone remember the line:
"And also, I know that if I close this door, it will never open again (I mean, assuming it's still open. For all I know the silence is because it has ended behind my back)."
From my Ultimatum post? Turns this is actu…Read more >