| To better cover the various aspects of the subject matter, this article has been split into one main page and several subpages. Select which one you wish to read.
The doll profiles have been distributed over several subpages based on the year in which a character received its first doll.
- Parent: Pinocchio
- Parent's Story: The Adventures of Pinocchio
- Powerful Qualities: Artistic, Honest, Friendly
- Roommate: Cerise Hood
- Secret Heart's Desire: Yeah, I want to be a real girl, but mostly I just want to choose what I want (or don't want) to say.
- My "Magic" Touch: I'm a hexcellent swimmer because I always float! Hey, being made of magical wood has its advantages!
- Storybook Romance Status: I cannot tell a lie, a relationship is not exactly my top priority now.
- "Oh Curses!" Moment: Because of my curse, I can't keep a secret. It's not my fault, but my friends have to be really careful what they say around me.
- Favorite Subject: Arts & Crafts. Whether I'm painting, drawing or sculpting, I feel most free when I'm being creative.
- Least Favorite Subject: Woodshop. All those saws and sand belts give me stress splinters.
- Best Friends Forever After: Raven Queen, Madeline Hatter and Cerise Hood.
- Parent: King Charming
- Parent's Story: Every fairytale where a Prince Charming comes to rescue.
- Roommate: Hunter Huntsman
- Secret Heart's Desire: I don't want to be just anyone's Prince Charming. She should be my true love. That's my idea of Happily Ever After.
- My "Magic" Touch: For some reason, girls swoon when I take off my glasses.
- Storybook Romance Status: I'm trying to summon up the courage to ask out Raven Queen.
- "Oh Curses!" Moment: I have a hard time seeing without my glasses. I've been told they block my "enchanting eyes," whatever that means.
- Favorite Subject: Hero Training. I may not be the king of the class, but I love a good challenge.
- Least Favorite Subject: Advanced Wooing. Unlike my brother, I always trip over my words when I try to charm girls.
- Best Friends Forever After: My brother Daring Charming and my roommate Hunter Huntsman.
- Parent: Rapunzel
- Parent's Story: Rapunzel
- Powerful Qualities: Smart, Cheerful, Enthusiastic
- Roommate: Poppy O'Hair
- Secret Heart's Desire: After I live out my story as the next Rapunzel, I want to write a new book of fairytales, starring all my new friends!
- My "Magic" Touch: Even when cut, my hair can be made into the strongest rope or silkiest fabric.
- Storybook Romance Status: I've got a secret crush on Daring Charming. Please don't tell anyone (especially Apple White)!
- "Oh Curses!" Moment: I've been inside the tower for so long, I'm royally afraid of heights. Plus doors always seem to lock behind me and I can never get out!
- Favorite Subject: Damsel-In-Distressing. When I'm in the tower, I love updating my MirrorBlog.
- Least Favorite Subject: Grimmnastics. Specifically, swim class. It takes hours to tuck all my hair inside a swim cap!
- Best Friends Forever After: Of course, my twin sister Poppy O'Hair, and also Blondie Lockes, who helps unlock all those pesky doors.
- Parent: The Queen of Hearts
- Parent's Story: Alice's Adventures in Wonderland
- Powerful Qualities: Bold, Proud, Decisive
- Roommate: Duchess Swan
- Secret Heart's Desire: I'm proud of my heritage, though I do wish to be a kinder Queen of Hearts. All that shouting hurts my throat.
- My "Magic" Touch: With a flick of the wrist, I build anything you can imagine out of cards.
- Storybook Romance Status: I'll wait until I get back to Wonderland to think about that.
- "Oh Curses!" Moment: People take me way too literally. When I yell, "OFF WITH YOUR HEAD," that's just my Wonderland way of saying "Please" and "Thank you."
- Favorite Subject: Grimmnastics. I royally heart croquet. They've even made me captain of the team!
- Least Favorite Subject: General Villainy. Why does everyone think I'm a villain? My destiny is to be a riddle!
- Best Friends Forever After: Kitty Cheshire and Madeline Hatter are the only ones who understand me. Literally.
- Parent: Rapunzel
- Parent's Story: Rapunzel
- Powerful Qualities: Stylish, Original, Progressive
- Roommate: Holly O'Hair
- Secret Heart's Desire: I want to find my Once Upon a Time at Ever After High. That being said, I'll never stop styling hair.
- My "Magic" Touch: Being a daughter of Rapunzel, my hair is extremely valuable. In fact, I trim it every morning and put it into my savings account!
- Storybook Romance Status: Believe it or not, I think Sparrow Hood is cute. He'd be a lot cuter if he'd stop singing about how great he thinks he is.
- "Oh Curses!" Moment: My sister says I'm always looking for short cuts. I just don't see the point of going the long way around the tower.
- Favorite Subject: Princess Design. From hair and makeup to fashion and style, I love making spellbinding princesses look edgy and modern.
- Least Favorite Subject: Princessology. Just because I'm the daughter of fairytale royalty doesn't mean I want to be all prim and proper.
- Best Friends Forever After: Besides my sister Holly O'Hair? Ashlynn Ella. We both work in the village of Book End, and often hang out afterwards.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.