| To better cover the various aspects of the subject matter, this article has been split into one main page and several subpages. Select which one you wish to read.
The doll profiles
have been distributed over several subpages based on the year
in which a character received its first doll.
- Parent: Snow White
- Parent's Story: Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
- Powerful Qualities: Inspiring, Hard Working, Dedicated
- Roommate: Raven Queen
- Secret Heart's Desire: I want people to know me as the fairest one of all on the inside as well as the outside. Like my mom always says, "My beauty's not just skin deep."
- My "Magic" Touch: Whenever I bat my eyes or sing a song, boys and animals can't help but come to my rescue. What can I say? I want to bring out the hero in everyone.
- Storybook Romance Status: Everyone at school thinks Prince Daring Charming and I are dating. Just because my story ends with us getting married doesn't mean we're an item, okay?
- "Oh Curses!" Moment: I REALLY can't resist apples. I royally lose control when I see one. Yummy!
- Favorite Subject: Kingdom Management. Everyone is counting on me to be the best queen ever!
- Least Favorite Subject: Cooking Class-ic! I swear someone keeps trying to slip poison in my food.
- Best Friends Forever After: Briar Beauty and Blondie Lockes.
- Parent: Cinderella
- Parent's Story: Cinderella
- Powerful Qualities: Nature-Loving, Free-Spririted, Helpful
- Roommate: Briar Beauty
- Secret Heart's Desire: Naturally, to find true love. My glass slipper can't be picked up by just anyone. I don't care if he's royalty, just as long as he's my soul mate.
- My "Magic" Touch: Well, all fairytale princesses can call animals, but I can actually talk with them. Plants too! Fairies, pixies, you name it. You could say I'm connected to nature.
- Storybook Romance Status: Hunter Huntsman. He's my knight in shining armor. But I have to keep it a secret, okay? Since I'm a princess and he's not a prince, we could get in serious trouble!
- "Oh Curses!" Moment: If I'm ever late for class, my hexquisitely clean dress bursts into filthy old rags. What a fairy-fail!
- Favorite Subject: Environmental Magic. It's my royal responsibility to take care of the world around me.
- Least Favorite Subject: Princessology. I know my legacy is important, but going to class to learn to "behave royally"? What-ever-after!
- Best Friends Forever After: Lots of people are my friends...Apple White, Raven Queen...but Hunter Huntsman is the only one who really understands me.
- Parent: Goldilocks
- Parent's Story: Goldilocks and the Three Bears
- Powerful Qualities: Determined, Candid, Enthusiastic
- Roommate: C.A. Cupid
- Secret Heart's Desire: Well since my family comes from an old kingdom, having my whole story told and being recognized for my Royal roots would be just right!
- My "Magic" Touch: I can unlock any door. It's no big deal, really. Doors like being walked through. You only insult their destiny by locking them!
- Storybook Romance Status: I can't wait to meet the Prince Charming that's just right for me!
- "Oh Curses!" Moment: Why do people get so mad when I borrow their things? I just assume if they leave their stuff out in the open, they want to share it with me.
- Favorite Subject: Debate. Obviously, people need to know when they're just wrong.
- Least Favorite Subject: Arts & Crafts. If you want my opinion, I don't think my paintings should be criticized.
- Best Friends Forever After: Apple White and Briar Beauty
- Parent: Sleeping Beauty
- Parent's Story: The Sleeping Beauty
- Powerful Qualities: Fun-Loving, Adventurous, Spontaneous
- Roommate: Ashlynn Ella
- Secret Heart's Desire: Live every day to the fullest! You never know when you're going to prick your finger and slip into a century-long nap.
- My "Magic" Touch: I can hear everything for miles and miles, but only when I'm sleeping. And why would I want to do that when there's so much to live for?
- Storybook Romance Status: My Prince Charming is 100 years away, so I'm not in a rush to kiss any frogs.
- "Oh Curses!" Moment: I sometimes fall asleep anywhere and everywhere. This gets me in trouble in class all the time.
- Favorite Subject: Royal Student Council. From thronecoming to prom, I love planning spellebrations for my friends!
- Least Favorite Subject: Grimm-nastics. I mean, we all have to wear the same ugly uniform? Gross!
- Best Friends Forever After: Apple White and Blondie Lockes
- Parent: Eros
- Parent's Story: I'm not a fairytale, I'm a myth.
- Powerful Qualities: Helpful, Loving, Selfless
- Roommate: Blondie Lockes
- Secret Heart's Desire: While I do love guiding people to their "special someone," it's about time I include myself among those deserving of love.
- My "Magic" Touch: Everyone knows my Cupid's arrow can make a person fall in love, but my real magic is helping people listen to their heart.
- Storybook Romance Status: Dexter Charming sets my heart aflutter, but I'm having such a hard time letting him know my true feelings.
- "Oh Curses!" Moment: I'm such a terrible shot with my bow and arrow. It's so not me.
- Favorite Subject: Mythology. You have to know where you came from before you can know where you're going.
- Least Favorite Subject: Crownculus. I've said it before, I'll say it again—not everything can be solved with an equation.
- Best Friends Forever After: Apple White, Raven Queen and everyone in between with an open heart.
- Parent: Red Riding Hood
- Parent's Story: Little Red Riding Hood
- Powerful Qualities: Athletic, Loyal, Protective
- Roommate: Cedar Wood
- Secret Heart's Desire: Sometimes I just want to proudly howl to the world, "I'm proud of who I am!" Hopefully someday I can.
- My "Magic" Touch: The speed and enhanced senses of my father, plus my magic red cloak lets me travel unseen through shadows. Wicked cool, huh?
- Storybook Romance Status: I'm really shy around boys, but I've always been drawn to the leader of the pack.
- "Oh Curses!" Moment: I have to always hide my ears under my hood. If anyone finds out my parents were the first Rebels, we could be in big bad trouble!
- Favorite Subject: Grimmnastics, especially cross country running. Maybe it's because I run like the wind.
- Least Favorite Subject: Chemythstry. I sometimes feel like I have a hard time mixing well with others.
- Best Friends Forever After: Raven Queen, Madeline Hatter and Cedar Wood
- Parent: The Huntsman
- Parent's Story: Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs & Little Red Riding Hood
- Roommate: Dexter Charming
- Secret Heart's Desire: To be on the side of truth and justice for all! Also, I kind of like making sick animals feel better.
- My "Magic" Touch: I can make anything out of random stuff I find. Want a shoe closet? Give me tree branches, some honeycomb and about 10 seconds. Boo-ya!
- Storybook Romance Status: Ashlynn Ella is my everything - my Once Upon a Time; my Happily Ever After. One day I'll figure out a way to make our fairytale a reality.
- "Oh Curses!" Moment: My traps always break! How can I be the next huntsman if I can't hunt?
- Favorite Subject: Beast Training & Care. What could be better than working with animals?
- Least Favorite Subject: Dragon Slaying. It breaks my heart thinking about those poor, innocent fire-breathing giant creatures.
- Best Friends Forever After: Daring and Dexter Charming are my buddies, but I can really be myself around Ashlynn Ella.
- Parent: Mad Hatter
- Parent's Story: Alice's Adventures in Wonderland
- Powerful Qualities: Funny, Encouraging, Imaginative
- Roommate: Kitty Cheshire
- Secret Heart's Desire: To explore this mad world, and also own the most famous Hat & Tea Shoppe in the land!
- My "Magic" Touch: I can pull anything out of my Hat of Many Things. Tea sets, school books, white rabbits... they're all in there somewhere.
- Storybook Romance Status: I'm waiting to have tea with a boy who loves madness as much as me!
- "Oh Curses!" Moment: Well, everyone thinks I'm mad. So nobody believes me when I tell them I can see into the future.
- Favorite Subject: Che-myth-stry. I love making potions that make you grow or shrink!
- Least Favorite Subject: Debate. If more people spoke in riddles, maybe I'd do better in this class.
- Best Friends Forever After: Raven Queen and Cedar Wood. Though in truth, I like everybody!
- Parent: Evil Queen
- Parent's Story: Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
- Powerful Qualities: Courageous, Independent, Compassionate
- Roommate: Apple White
- Secret Heart's Desire: I just want to be allowed to stay true to myself. Just because I'm not a damsel in distress doesn't mean I don't deserve a Happily Ever After.
- My "Magic" Touch: Like my mom, I can cast spells.
- Storybook Romance Status: Try "not even looking." I have to figure out where my story is heading first!
- "Oh Curses!" Moment: Unfortunately, I can only cast "black magic." Anytime I use my powers for good, the spell backfires!
- Favorite Subject: Muse-ic class. What, you thought only princesses get to sing power ballads?
- Least Favorite Subject: Magicology. So I've got a knack for casting magic. Doesn't mean I have to like it.
- Best Friends Forever After: Madeline Hatter and Cerise Hood