|BFFAs||Raven Queen, Madeline Hatter and Cedar Wood|
Cerise Hood is the daughter of Little Red Riding Hood and the Big Bad Wolf.
In English, she is voiced by Rena S. Mandel.
Cerise seems to be on good terms with most of the students, but she's nonetheless a reserved individual. She's prone to wolf-like tendencies and outbreaks, which is a huge inconvenience as she's trying to hide her heritage. She is cautious about her secret and makes sure she keeps her wolf heritage out of public knowledge. It's possible that if she didn't have to worry about her secret that she'd be more involved with her classmates, as she once expressed a desire to participate in planning school dances.
Cerise has long, dark brown hair with several white streaks, predominantly on the left side, peach skin, and grey eyes. Her makeup and outfits consist of darker colors along with red. She is never without her mother's famous red hood, which hides her wolf ears.
- Main article: Little Red Riding Hood
Cerise is both the daughter of Little Red Hiding Hood and the Big Bad Wolf, and therefore is a child who should not be. Though Cerise seems to have had a warm and loving childhood in their care, now that she is preparing to take over from her mother, her heritage is catching up with her.
Raven Queen is a friend of Cerise and one of the few students at Ever After High who knows of Cerise's father. Daring Charming is familiar enough to greet her by name, and Cedar Wood is her roommate - who doesn't know of her secret and she seems to at least manage to get along with her.
Cerise owns a pet direwolf named Carmine.
Cerise notes that she's "always been drawn to the leader of the pack," suggesting she has a thing for Daring Charming.
- May 14, 2013: Mattel requests the trademark for Cerise Hood.
- May 30, 2013: Cerise Hood makes her cartoon debut in "The World of Ever After High".
- Early July, 2013: Cerise Hood makes her diary debut in Briar's 'Basic' diary.
- October 8, 2013: Cerise Hood makes her book debut in "The Storybook of Legends".
- "Cerise" is a type of red, specifically the type of red associated with cherries.